The Tampa Bay Diversity Chamber of Commerce is proud to celebrate your business with a ribbon cutting ceremony! This service is at no cost to Chamber Members at the Local Business Level Investment and above who are celebrating a grand opening or milestone anniversary. It is unique way for the Chamber to help market you and your business.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is a service available to business members of the Tampa Bay Diversity Chamber only. Please look at our membership levels and join the Chamber to take part in this opportunity.
- Event request must be completed and submitted at least 30 days prior to the desired event date.
- Confirmation of event request must be approved by TBDCC staff.
- Ribbon Cuttings cannot conflict with other TBLGBTCC events previously scheduled.
- Ribbon Cuttings can only be held on weekdays, between 9am - 4pm. Ribbon cuttings outside of Chamber's regular operating hours will incur a fee.
- A staff member or Ambassador to facilitate your ceremony.
- Specialty scissors, camera, and ribbon for the ceremony for the photo op.
- Your ribbon cutting photo will be shared on the Chamber's social media sites.
- Post a press release for your event through our website.
- Highlight your event in our weekly / monthly newsletter.
- Additional marketing options are available for purchase.
Additional Details for Hosting
- It is suggested that you consider hosting an open house in conjunction with your ribbon cutting ceremony. Invite your customers, family, friends, and colleagues. Promote your event on social media, and to other groups you may be apart of.
- Facility tours and reception with entertainment, hors d'ouvres, and refreshments. #RememberAMember and use the services from fellow Chamber members.
- If you plan to offer discounts, prizes or giveaways, make sure to include this information on the request to help us better promote your event. We suggest to collect business cards and have a drawing so you can follow-up with attendees.
- The Chamber cannot guarantee attendance at your event. From our experience, events held during standard business hours tend to have the best turn out.
Request a Ribbon Cutting
Please note that we cannot guarantee one of your dates. If there is a conflict with the Chamber's schedule, you will be notified and asked to find another available date. We recommend you check with the Chamber Events Calendar for possible scheduling conflicts before making a request.